SSENSE

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Valentino 'Demmetra' double handle satchel

Valentino 'Demmetra' double handle satchel, $2295 at Nordstrom.
This is completely off the title of this post but I just have to share this with you.

My mom went in for a visit about three weeks ago. I was glad that she came because I haven't seen her for five years and it's the first time that she will see her grandson. Although I wasn't able to be with her for a longer time because I have to work during daytime, knowing that there is someone waiting for me to go home is a wonderful feeling.

When she left about a week ago, she sent me a text message telling me how proud she is because I am a career woman and a responsible mother. It was the first time she ever said those words to me and so I burst into tears. She's not an affectionate kind of mom, she just do everything to show how much she loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment