SSENSE

Monday, August 23, 2010

Back To School Bags

Vacation is over and in just a few days, students will go back to school and make themselves busy with home works.  I am always excited when it is nearing school opening because I get to see again my friends and I get to say bye-bye to some household chores.  Aside from the two reasons, I also can't wait to use my new school things--my bag particularly.  I am a big bag person although I don't bring with me a lot of stuff.  I just like the idea of bringing a large bag.  Speaking of bags, I have found some bags that are perfect for school.

Gucci Borsa Colbert shoulder bag, $439.95 at DSW.  This also comes in black.

Fossil Milo crossbody bag, $88.99 previously $118 at Macy's.  This is also available in yellow and black.


 Marc by Marc Jacobs Caty Q Hillier hobo, $278 at Neiman Marcus.


Tory Burch 'Palma' nylon backpack, $295 at Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment