SSENSE

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Follie Follie 'Happy Nugget' clutch

Follie Follie 'Happy Nugget' clutch, $95 at Lord & Taylor.
Hello there!

It has been a very long while since my last post. Being busy is not an excuse to neglect posting on this blog. But what excuse can I give?

Anyway... I attended a cocktail party a week ago. I was excited to attend because I rarely attend one. It was the surprise birthday celebration of my boss and everyone dressed up to the nines. Of course I also made an effort to look special on that day. In fact, I had my hair curled...


Having my hair curled was a drastic change on my part since I have naturally straight hair. I actually liked it. Well, going back to the purpose of this post... I brought with me a simple clutch that looks something like Follie Follie 'Happy Nugget' clutch to add a pop of color to my black cocktail look.

If you don't like blue, it is also available in these equally yummy colors...

No comments:

Post a Comment