SSENSE

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Laptop Bags

This would be my fourth day of bringing my laptop in the office.  I hate it when I have to bring it because for one, it is heavy and it comes with a really unstylish bag.  I tried to fit it in my handbag but it just wouldn't do.  So, you all know where this leads... searching for the perfect laptop bag that is stylish.  I have found some really cute ones, take a look:


Mango Tango poly brocade laptop bag, $71.99 at eBags.

Fossil 'Key-Per' laptop tote bag, $78 at Dillard's.


McKlein USA W series laptop case, $103.99 at eBags.  This is also available in orange, green, aqua blue and sand colors.  I especially like the pink one just because I am a girly girl.


Fluff 'Femme Fatale' laptop bag, $19.99 at Tilly's.  This is so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment